Old thread alert!

On 9/7/11 5:32 AM, Alexander Holler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> XEP-0060 list the following features:
>
> --------
> access-authorize  The default access model is "authorize".
> access-open  The default access model is "open".
> access-presence  The default access model is "presence".
> access-roster  The default access model is "roster".
> access-whitelist  The default access model is "whitelist".
> --------
>
> Do I understand that correctly that a service should list only one of
> these features?
>
> If so, how does a client retrieves which access models are supported?

We haven't defined features for which access models are supported, but
we could do that in the next version of the spec, such as:

--------
model-authorize  The "authorize" access model is supported.
model-open  The "open" access model is supported.
model-presence  The "presence" access model is supported.
model-roster  The "roster" access model is supported.
model-whitelist  The "whitelist" access model is supported.
--------