Hey Todd,

*Assuming Presence based on whether or not geolocation data is
published,* might
not work in my case. The publisher has more than one status in available
mode and the subscriber should know what status the Publisher is in. The
Publisher can be dnd, idle, away etc. Depending on the Publisher's status,
the handling of geolocation data varies.

So, any suggestions on how to achieve this?

/andy