I put a comment for the search issue https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2620#note-8
Any ideas which option is better and what is the best way to fix it are
very welcome.

I found two other potential blockers:

- sync issue https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2622, I've fixed it, PR needs
review.
  Jeff, I think you are the best person to look at it.

- errata publish performance issue https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2623
  Sean, it's our recent changes, I think it is better for you or me to take
a look at it.

Tanya