We need to decide where the publish API endpoint should live. We also want
to confirm that we don't want to have relationships between repositories
and importers or publishers.

Current design
---------------------

The publish API is at /api/v3/publications/ endpoint. This endpoint accepts
a publisher. pulpcore dispatches a task defined on the publisher called
'publish'. The publish task publishes the latest version of the repository
associated with the publisher.

The sync API is at /api/v3/importers/<id>/sync endpoint. The endpoint takes
no POST parameters. pulpcore dispatches a sync task defined by the
importer. The task creates a new version of the repository associated with
the importer.

Proposed design

The publish API should mirror the sync API. The
/api/v3/publisher/<id>/publish/ endpoint should be used to published with a
publisher. This endpoint should accept a repository version to publish or a
repository to publish. No association between a publisher and a repository
should exist.

The sync API should remain at /api/v3/importers/<id>/sync. It should also
accept a repository as a parameter. No relationship should exist between an
importer and a repository.