Thanks for all the discussion both on list and on irc. After more
investigation, it sounds like there are no feature gaps, but we will need
to incorporate this workaround
<https://github.com/rq/rq/issues/684#issuecomment-352152369> to cancel a
task that is already running.

The feedback I've heard on the idea is that it's valuable and looks
feasible, but we won't really know until we prototype it a bit. Based on
the technical outline in the previous email, I believe it can be prototyped
in a day or two. I plan to do this soon, once I contribute to a few other
required-for-beta planning items first. I'll post my PR to see what other
think of the change, probably next week.