Looks great.  Thanks for putting this together!

On 04/04/2018 02:23 PM, Austin Macdonald wrote:
David and I went through all the pulpcore issues that have the "Pulp3 MVP" tag.

We added this one to the sprint:

  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3545

These two need to be updated before we can move forward:

  * @dalley https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3505
  * @asmacdo https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3546

We marked these as groomed, unless someone says "no", I plan to add all of these to the sprint.

  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3082
  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3081
  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3220
  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3298
  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3395

We have some vagrant/ansible issues. I don't think these really belong in the "Pulp" project tracker. Mind if we move them to the "Infrastructure" project? (BTW, there are a lot more, just without the MVP tag).

  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3439
  * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2922