So I think eventually we’ll need a top level /repository_versions/ resource
endpoint to allow users to search for versions across repos. A couple
examples:

1. As a user, I can list all repo versions that contain a particular
content unit
2. As a user, I can view repo versions that were created yesterday

I was going to propose that we have both endpoints (one under repositories
and one top-level one) kind of like how we have two endpoints for content.

David