+1

On 08/15/2018 01:10 PM, David Davis wrote:
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I have opened a PR for PUP-7 which (if approved) will require 2FA for the Pulp organization in Github:

https://github.com/pulp/pups/pull/14

Feedback welcome. Also, I'd like to call for a vote by August 27, 2018. Per PUP-1[0], are the voting options:

+1: "Will benefit the project and should definitely be adopted."
+0: "Might benefit the project and is acceptable."
-0: "Might not be the right choice but is acceptable."
-1: "I have serious reservations that need to be thought through and addressed."

[0] https://github.com/pulp/pups/blob/master/pup-0001.md

David