Decisions look good to me.

On 12/5/18 11:36 AM, Brian Bouterse wrote:
I commented on the jwt one that I think it can be closed and why: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3248#note-6

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 8:54 AM David Davis <davidda...@redhat.com <mailto:davidda...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    Awesome, thanks!

    David

    On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 8:44 AM Austin Macdonald <aus...@redhat.com
    <mailto:aus...@redhat.com>> wrote:

        For those with ambiguity, I added the RC blocker to force
        discussion and [acceptance | closing].

        Added RC Blocker:

          * Add task names:https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2889
            <https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2889>
          * Determine mutable fields: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2635
          * pulp-manager migrate order: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3062
              o @david - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4067#note-5
          * Asynchronous Distribution update/delete:
            https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3044
          * Distribution base_path model validation:
            https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3051

        Closed:

          * Viewable status endpoint w/out database running:
            https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2850
          * Port Dependencies to Python3: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2247
          * Plugins can specify plugin API version:
            https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2656

        No action:

          * jwt: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3248
          * Add Publication.created (MODIFIED, david++):
            https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2989

        On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 3:21 PM David Davis