Since most of the core people I would like to see there have indicated to me
that 14:00 o'clock CEST would work for them, I think the time is fixed now.

________________________________
From: Dennis Kliban <dkli...@redhat.com>
Sent: 23 July 2020 18:09
To: Quirin Pamp <p...@atix.de>
Cc: pulp-dev@redhat.com <pulp-dev@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Pulp-dev] pulp_deb plugin maintenance meeting

I would like to participate. Can we move the meeting time to 14:00 o'clock CEST
?

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:11 AM Quirin Pamp

Hi everyone,

I would like to propose a meeting on handling pulp_deb plugin maintenance.

I will contact several people individually, that I think should be there, but I
also wanted to announce on the mailing list in case anyone is interested who is
not on my radar.

I propose Monday, July 27th, 13:00 o'clock CET as a preliminary date, but this
will likely still change, since I have not yet checked with anyone's schedule.

Feel free to propose a different time, or amend the Agenda here:

[1] https://hackmd.io/kGjFFGtWTJSGuIDlVlgqZw

thanks,
Quirin Pamp