Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if my previous email was successfully delivered or not and
hence I am re-sending it.

I hope someone will be able to help me with some clarification there.

Thanks & Regards,

Sayan das

*T*echnical *S*upport *E*ngineer, RHCE

Red Hat India
<https://www.redhat.com/>

Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd, Level-5, Tower-10, Cyber City

Magarpatta City Hadapsar, Pune-411013, Maharashtra, India.

say...@redhat.com    M: +91-7890892756     IRC: Sayan
<https://red.ht/sig>