# April 20, 2021

## Topics
* Demo videos?
    * Was asked about a demo video for a feature
    * I guess we're not doing these anymore?
    * Fail to record anything due to capacity and commitments
    * Record demos ad hoc?
        * Ask feature writer to record demo when stakeholder asks for one
* Releasing https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8578
    * Problem: BaseDistribution is deprecated but plugin api is missing
RepositoryVersionRelatedField
    * 3.12.1 or early/small 3.13.0?
        * bumping minor release would cause extra churn
* 3.13 - https://pulp.plan.io/versions/188
    * Needs date and release lead (rotation on lines 10-11)
* make distribution update synchronous https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7762
    * rhui would like to dev freeze by may
* Streamed endpoints
    * https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/pull/562
    * faster
    * query evaluation
    * gunicorn timeout - blocks API worker
* Review old quarter open issues
    * https://tinyurl.com/pulpq42020

## Action Items
* [david] release 3.12.1 with https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8578
* [dalley] confirm with rhui if https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7762 is still
needed given auto-publish/auto-distribute and on the their Dev Freeze
timeline
* [david] look at the pulp-oci-images and redmine integration

David