On 11/24/2011 07:37 AM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
On 11/23/2011 11:18 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
We've been discussing our REST practices over the last few weeks and
that's one of the things we're identified that we're not consistently
doing but want to.

If you notice it's not in the v2 repo APIs, let me know and I'll fix it;
our intention is that they should be doing this.

I wrote my initial message based on the developer blog post from a while
ago that described the v2 APIs, so this may already have been fixed -
I'll experiment with master today and see what it does.

From looking at webservices/controllers/gc_repositories.py in master, it appears it is indeed set up to return the details of the created repo on a successful call.

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane