On 04/05/2012 10:43 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
and rely on an external trigger for periodic sync operations.

Scheduled syncs are coming very soon. It's actively being worked on now
and is pretty close to completion, so hopefully we can remove this
outside step from your setup in the near future.

Good to hear. My current focus is getting a PulpDist 0.1.0 release together - something that's deployable in the right context, but still has quite a few underlying architectural flaws that mean the "right context" is pretty much limited to the way *I* plan to use it.

Once I have that version out the door, I'm hoping the timing will work out such that I can update my underlying Pulp version to a new community release (ideal) or testing build (acceptable) and start migrating everything over to the updated v2 APIs (for the plugins, the client code and the REST interfaces).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane