Hey Sean,

Nothing like a recipe. To change it at the node level which impacts whether the node can have extra repositories, you'd need to deactivate/activate --strategy=mirror the node. This will not affect bindings etc. If you want to change it at the repository level, you'll need to unbind/bind --strategy=mirror the repositories you want to change.

Hope this helps.

-jeff