Quoting Chris Duryee (2015-04-24 19:31:53)

> On 04/24/2015 08:51 AM, Michael Hrivnak wrote:
> > Tomas,
> >
> > Your best option is to use pulp's new (in upcoming 2.7) notification
> > system. It would let openshift listen for specific task types it cares
> > about, and respond accordingly. You can read about it here:
> >
> > https://github.com/pulp/pulp/blob/master/docs/dev-guide/integration/events/index.rst
>
> Tomas,
>
> These docs have been updated to give clearer examples. If you have any
> trouble with consuming task status notifications, feel free to reach out
> to us on this list or on #pulp on freenode.

Hey guys,

thanks for the information.

The thing is, that openshift gathers data about image updates on its own API
endpoint:

http://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/dev/2015-April/msg00099.html

In case we'll really need this feature, I would be in favor of creating adapter
(=daemon which will listen for the messages) between pulp and openshift.

Just one question:

Do I have to have my own AMQP instance, or can the messages go through pulp's
amqp?

Regards,
~~
Tomáš Tomeček