Looking a bit more on this the copy issue, with the error

pulp_rpm.app.exceptions.AdvisoryConflict: Incoming and existing advisories have
the same id and timestamp but different and intersecting package lists. At
least one of them is wrong. Advisory id: FEDORA-EPEL-2019-927a9446df

seems to be due to the advisory metadata in my frozen epel repos being broken,
the package lists are incomplete. These repos are migrated from pulp2, but I
don't know if the metadata was broken already in pulp2 or if it broke during
the migration. My pulp2 environment is no longer with me so there's no way for
me to find out.

So I need to fix those repos. Once thats done the issue with EPEL syncs
re-adding all advisories are probably not that big, but it does make syncing
take quite some time and also makes it difficult for me to filter newly added
advisories (since they are added at every sync). So if anyone has any idea how
to solve this I would be grateful. Comparing the advisories that are added with
the ones that are removed shows that they are identical except for a newer
'updated_date' on the added one (the updated_date is todays date).

Maybe an advisory shouldnt be considered for addition if the only change is the
updated_date and no other metadata is changed? And why is EPEL setting a new
'update_date' on their advisories at every rebuild/re-index of their repos?

//Adam