Hi David,

Thanks! Yes I’m talking about Django-storage packages.

-Sheldon

From: David Davis [mailto:davidda...@redhat.com]
Sent: March 24, 2021 12:15 PM
To: Briand, Sheldon <sheldon.bri...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Cc: pulp-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Pulp-list] using ansible to install azure backend

***ATTENTION*** This email originated from outside of the NRC. ***ATTENTION***
Ce courriel provient de l'extérieur du CNRC
To clarify, you're talking about having to install the django-storages
packages[0]?

I don't know if this exists today in the installer (maybe someone from the
pulp_installer team can confirm) but it would be great to have support for
setting up pulp to use non-fs storage backends.

With using pip, I think you just need to be sure you're using the pulp
virtualenv that the installer creates ($ workon pulp).

[0]
https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/installation/storage.html#configuring-pulp

David

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 9:55 AM Briand, Sheldon