Thank you, that worked (after setting my proxy environment variables).

Ben.

On 6/5/21 8:04 pm, Matthias Dellweg wrote:
I think it needs to be "ansible-galaxy collection install --force pulp.pulp_installer". There is no upgrade subcommand. See also https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/devel/user_guide/collections_using.html#installing-collections <https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/devel/user_guide/collections_using.html#installing-collections>

Best of luck!
  Matthias

    I tried --force, but I couldn't get it to work.

    [root@honeybee plans]# ansible-galaxy collection upgrade --force
    pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2
    usage: ansible-galaxy collection [-h] COLLECTION_ACTION ...
    ansible-galaxy collection: error: argument COLLECTION_ACTION:
    invalid choice: u'upgrade' (choose from 'init', 'build',
    'publish', 'install')
    [root@honeybee plans]# ansible-galaxy collection upgrade
    pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2 --force
    [root@honeybee plans]# ansible-galaxy collection --force upgrade
    pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2
    usage: ansible-galaxy collection [-h] COLLECTION_ACTION ...
    ansible-galaxy collection: error: argument COLLECTION_ACTION:
    invalid choice: u'upgrade' (choose from 'init', 'build',
    'publish', 'install')

    Any other ideas?

    Ben.