Hi Mikel,

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Mikel Astiz <mikel.astiz....@gmail.com> wrote:
> From: Mikel Astiz <mikel.as...@bmw-carit.de>
>
> This patchset extends the previous patch (resent unmodified here) with the
> policy change suggested by Tanu.
>
> It seems no conclusion was reached about the names etc. but I believe this is
> the best alternative without the form factor and in any case the strings can
> easily be changed during/after pushing.
>
> Mikel Astiz (3):
>   bluetooth: Merge headset ports into one
>   bluetooth: Disable profile auto-switch policy for headsets
>   conf: Load bluetooth-policy module by default
>
>  src/daemon/default.pa.in                        |  4 ++
>  src/modules/bluetooth/module-bluetooth-device.c | 72
>  src/modules/bluetooth/module-bluetooth-policy.c |  4 ++
>
> --
> 1.7.11.7

I would like to see some good reasoning to do these changes, how we
gonna play out with port availability if we only have one that map for
both profiles? What about if one of the profiles disconnects /became
unavailable? Does that mean that all profiles has the same priority?

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz