Hi all,
I'd like to introduce myself to the dev community. I am Shuai Fan, a student from Dalian University of Technology, China. And I am interested in working with PulseAudio project in GSOC2013. I'm interested in the idea "Better JACK Configurability". Maybe I could have a try. But I have some problems with this project. I downloaded the source code of "pulseaudio" and "pavucontrol" through git repository. however, there is no "configure" in the root folder of pulseaudio. Could you tell me which branch should I merged into my workspace? And how can I get started with this project? Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
   Shuai