Le 2014-05-07 23:50, Ibrar Ahmed a écrit :
I am writing a program to play audio using libpulse on linux. I have
successfully played the audio, but need to know how to change the
volume. I am able to start the stream using

v = PA_VOLUME_NORM;
pa_cvolume_set(&m_lcvolume, 1, v);
pa_stream_connect_playback(s, NULL, &attr, PA_STREAM_NOFLAGS,
&m_lcvolume, NULL)

You should not force the volume to a hard coded value at start. That will mess up the system mixer, especially unless flat volumes are disabled.

Only pass a volume to pa_stream_connect_playback() based on direct user input.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont