25.08.2014 01:02, Weedy wrote:
On 24 Aug 2014 14:53, "Alexander E. Patrakov" <patra...@gmail.com
<mailto:patra...@gmail.com>> wrote:
 > P.S. The following resamplers are not on the plots:
 >
 > src-zero-order-hold: exactly the same as trivial.
 > speex-float-4: very very similar to speex-float-3. Not perfect.
 > speex-float-2: worse than speex-float-1.
 >
 > Please ignore them.
 >
 > --
 > Alexander E. Patrakov

Does that mean if I pick something arbitrarily in between speex10 and
speex5 it could score worse then speex5?

I have specifically tested this. All speex resampler qualities above 5 are the same or better than 5. But they use more CPU than 5, and an average listener won't be able to tell the difference. So they are pointless.

Or do the speex samplers only have questionable curves under 5?

That's correct.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov