05.01.2015 19:09, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
Hi,

I have now finished my work on the 6.0 release notes draft (initial
version was made by David). If there's anything that still needs to be
added/removed/changed, let me know, or just go ahead and edit the wiki
yourself.

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Notes/6.0/

I have read the draft. I think it would be a good idea to explain in the "systemd socket activation support" section what PulseAudio features depend on access to the D-Bus session bus.

In the "Better support for multichannel and 2.1 profiles" section, it may be a good idea to note that 7.1 audio is now supported on HDMI outputs.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov