On 06.07.2018 08:43, Sathish Narasimman wrote:
Hi Luiz,

Yes, I am doing the polling. I an not changing that part of the code. In which it is default in which NBS also uses.

Thanks,
Sathish N

The current code does not poll for POLLOUT in all situations,
see comment in the code. You should check if POLLOUT is
really set in pollfd->events. Actually a situation like you
describe is "normal" but should not impact sound quality,
again see comment in the code. You could try if it helps to
remove the "if (blocks_to_write > 0)" and set writable=false
unconditionally.

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 9:29 PM, Luiz Augusto von Dentz <luiz.de...@gmail.com <mailto:luiz.de...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Sathish,

    On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Sathish Narasimman
    <nsathis...@gmail.com <mailto:nsathis...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to make WBS with PulseAudio. I am almost successful in
    > establishing the connection and making a WBS traffic.
    >
    > But out of 10 attempts or sometimes the TX packets are not sent
    due to
    > POLLOUT is not reflected in the pollfd
    >                 /* Test if the stream is writable */
    >                 if (pollfd->revents & POLLOUT)
    >                     writable = true;

    Are you sure you are polling with POLLOUT?

    > I would like to know what causes the stream as not writable.
    > What are the connecting modules to resolve this?
    > This happening only with WBS as NBS works good without any problem.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Sathish N

-- Luiz Augusto von Dentz