'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 09/06/09 09:08 did gyre and gimble:
So I've pushed the branch "0.9.15-branch" to my own git clone:
http://colin.guthr.ie/git/pulseaudio/log/?h=0.9.15-branch

Here's the shortlog for the interested.

I just generate a patchset I include in my pacakge via:
 git format-patch --start-number 100 v0.9.15..0.9.15-branch

(why start at 100? Just because I can :) When I look after packages I assign fairly arbirary "ranges" to patch numbers - I tend to use 100 for cherry picks, 300 for cherry reverts and 500 for distro patches - Just keeps the packages nice and neat and leaves room for expansion in any "zone").

Lennart Poettering (28):
      alsa: allow configuration of fallback device strings in profiles
util: if NULL is passed to pa_path_get_filename() just hand it through
      alsa: don't hit an assert when invalid module arguments are passed
alsa: fix wording, we are speaking of card profiles, not output profiles alsa: initialize buffer size before number of periods to improve compat with some backends conf: remove obsolete module-idle-time directive from default config file/man page
      core: make sure soft mute status stays in sync with hw mute status
      endian: fix LE/BE order for 24 bit accessor functions
      log: print file name only when we have it
      man: document 24bit sample types in man page
      man: document log related daemon.conf options
      man: document that tsched doesn't use fragment settings
mutex: when we fail to fill in mutex into static mutex ptr free it again oss: don't deadlock when we try to resume an OSS device that lacks a mixer simple-protocol: don't hit an assert when we call connection_unlink() early
      idxset: add enumeration macro PA_IDXSET_FOREACH
rescue-streams: when one stream move fails try to continue with the remaining ones
      sample: correctly pass s24-32 formats
      sample-util: fix iteration loop when adjusting volume of s24 samples
      sample-util: properly allocate silence block for s24-32 formats
      sconv: fix a few minor conversion issues
      alsa: be a bit more verbose when a hwparam call fails
rescue: make we don't end up in an endless loop when we can't move a sink input
      core: introduce pa_{sink,source}_set_fixed_latency()
core: cache requested latency only when we are running, not while we are still constructing
      sample: fix build on BE archs
      alsa: properly convert return values of snd_strerror() to utf8
      alsa: remove debug code

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie