I git clone'd master yesterday, successfully compiled, and ran PA on my MacOS X
machine.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the Coreaudio modules!  I
successfully tunnelled audio from one of my Linux machines to my MacOS X w/o
using esound, but I noticed that iTunes wasn't included as a client when I was
playing it and then checking list-clients from the PA cli.

Generally, what's the plan for being able to manipulate native MacOS X
clients/streams via PA?  It'd be great to replace the AirTunes (AirPlay)
functionality that Apple offers.  If this functionality is still a work in
progress, is there a workaround?

-Stephen