hi everyone,

i am currently developing a voice recognition application (gui for julius) and we have a problem with the simple API:

calling pa_simple_free(s); doesn't goes beyond that. stick there forever. anyone have an idea why (is it because the buffer is not empty, a thread with a thread, ...)? btw, we don't have any problem with other driver (namely ALSA, OSS, PortAudio, ESD).

someone on irc told me that using the full API might help, but do you think it's doable to redo this kind of code with the full API:

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/590602/

thank you very much, hopefully will get this problem fixed.
pat