Hi Nikolay,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Nikolay Sturm <goo...@erisiandiscord.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in order to extend cucumber-puppet to support parameterised classes, I
> need to create a node object from a parameterised class.
>
> At the moment my code does sth like this:
>
> node = Puppet::Node.new(@facts['hostname'], :classes => @klass)
> node.merge(@facts)
> @catalog = Puppet::Resource::Catalog.find(node.name, :use_node => node)

This is fixed by my patch for param class support for ENC:

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/5045

This will only work against 2.6.5 (currently at rc4)

The only difference is that :classes should take a hash instead of an array.

require 'puppet'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> node = Puppet::Node.new('nodename', :classes => {'ntp' =>
{'servers' => ['foo'] }})
=> #<Puppet::Node:0xb7841838 @parameters={}, @time=Sun Feb 13 11:49:25 -0600
2011, @name="nodename", @classes={"ntp"=>{"servers"=>["foo"]}}>
irb(main):003:0> node.merge({})
=> "production"
irb(main):004:0> Puppet::Resource::Catalog.find(node.name, :use_node =>
node)