Hi Markus,

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 16:41 -0700, Markus Roberts wrote:
> This is a rather complex set of structural changes.  But to understand it you
> really only need to grasp two key sections; the rest is cleanup.

Can you explain for people like me that didn't had time to try to
understand the patch what it brings, how (roughly) the internals
changed, and why it was needed?
That'd be terrific (and in the meantime I promise I'll read the patch).

Thanks,
--
Brice Figureau
Follow the latest Puppet Community evolutions on www.planetpuppet.org!