I have a question about using the inventory service's REST API.  I have this
code: http://pastie.org/2901445
It uses the default OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER but the peer certificate auth
fails. I believe it's because I'm not using
the puppet agent's certificate to connect to the master.  How do I do that?

This is relevant auth.conf section:

path /facts
auth yes
method find, search
allow puppetagent.localdomain

I get this from the response:
Forbidden request: localhost.localdomain(127.0.0.1) access to /facts/search
[search] at line 98

I get this error regardless if I don't auth and allow all in the auth.conf

- Carl Caum
(615) 653-0887