This is a maintenance release candidate of Puppet Dashboard. This release
resolves issues #6717, #7554, #9529, #10017, #10076,  #11058, and
#11063.  More details below.

This release is available for download at:
http://downloads.puppetlabs.com/dashboard/

We have included Debian and RPM packages as well as a tarball.

See the Verifying Puppet Download section at:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/Downloading_Puppet

Please report feedback via the Puppet Labs Redmine site, using an
affected version of 1.2.4rc1
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/dashboard

Documentation is available at:
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/dashboard/index.html

1.2.4rc1 Release Notes
===
Fix #7554 Link latest report to actual report on front page

    The latest report time in the node listing on the front page was
    not linking to the latest report. Added an active link to the
    timestamp in order to navigate to the individual report.

Fix #6717 Add a rake task to cleanup orphaned report data

    The rake reports:prune task was deleting reports, but not the associated
    resource statuses, events, metrics and logs.  Running this new task will
    fix all the data you've orphaned running the prune task.

#6717 Continued - Add foreign keys and cascading deletes to report
related tables

    Using the `:dependent => :destroy` on Rails records is really slow when
    you need to delete a lot of child records since it makes an active
    record object for each one.  Instead, if we have foreign keys with
    cascading deletes, this will happen very quickly.

    We wouldn't want this if we were relying on hooks with destroy, but the
    only model that has that kind of hook is for reports, and it just
    updates the associated node table, but if you've deleted the node, that
    hook will be useless.

Fix #11063 Building deb package should keep the source tarball

    When building the deb package, the source tarball does not get saved in
    the pkg directory. Since this could be something useful to keep around,
    we should save the file. We do this by copying the latest tarball out of
    the temporary directory. The tar rake task also generates a tarball, but
    we are guaranteed that the debian source tarball will have a later mtime
    than that one.

1.2.4rc1 Changelog
===
* 09d555a (#11063) Building deb package should keep the source tarball
* f03b2e8 (#11058) deb package should have `puppetlabs` in vendor string
* 2f4cbbd (#6717) Fix failing dependency destroy tests
* 630f540 (#6717) Update last report on the node after deleting reports
* c497195 (#6717) Add foreign keys and cascading deletes to report
related tables
* 3652aca (#6717) Add a rake task to cleanup orphaned report data
* 39bb62e (#9529) makes filter tabs accessible via keyboard
* a45a326 (#7554) Link latest report to actual report on front page
* 10f1a6c (#10638) Navigation items should be individually selectable by CSS
* 6c6d674 (#10076) Adjust RPM package versions so RCs are 'less than' finals
* 23789df (#10017) Adjust Debian package versions so RCs are 'less than' finals