I just recently started working at Puppet Labs and have been pretty much been
ignoring most of what I see from this list because of the amount of github mail
on it. I think that removing the github email from this list will help it to do
what I'm hoping to see on it, which is to have discussions around the design of
puppet and not about being notified or reviewing the code of its
implementation. So to the level that code showing up on the list helps to
foster discussion about what puppet is or should be, then I think that it would
add quite a lot, but when most of it is just a running stream of commits and
merges of things that are not part of a larger discussion it seems like it
would just add noise.