----- Original Message -----

the ones I wrote supports simple class and fact matchers and returns
just a list of nodes.

There is another function that retrieves facts for a nodes back as a hash

It's functional ofcourse, I think its completely the wrong solution but it
scratches the itch till we can do better.

Find all the machines that wants to connect to me using ipsec:

    $clients = search_nodes({'classes' => 'ipsec::endpoint::monitor1'})

Create ipsec tunnels back to them:

    ipsec::endpoints_from_nodes{$clients: }

And this is the define, it will take each node name and load facts
then create a tunnel back:

    define ipsec::endpoints_from_nodes {
        $node = load_node($name)

        ipsec::endpoint{$node["fqdn"]: