So, I'm stumbling through some sort of strange code and want to know
where I'm going wrong.

We've been updating our concat module on Github and are now
auto-generating the concat_build from the 'finish' portion of the
concat_fragment type if it doesn't already exist.

This *seems* reasonable, but I'm starting to see potential situations
where I've been experimenting with different techniques for doing this
and have found the following:

1) When auto-spawning a resource in the 'initialize' define, you don't
have any guarantee as to which one will be hit first, the one in the
manifest or the one spawned from the resource since the code isn't
fully compiled at that time.
2) When auto-spawning a resource in the 'finish' define, you have the
guarantee that the catalog has been fully compiled but, occasionally,
when I try to set a require to that object, it fails stating that the
object is not defined.

I'm assuming that #2 is happening because the containing object has
not yet completed its journey through the compiler but I'm curious if
there is a way that I can tell the catalog that the auto-generated
object (that will be optionally spawned in the 'finish' define) exists
without completely breaking things.

Any suggestions or assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Trevor

--
Trevor Vaughan