Hi all,

I've received official commit bits as a community contributor to Puppet
Dashboard. My major work so far has been porting Puppet Dashboard to Rails
3 and Ruby 1.8.7/1.9.3, with complete clean-running specs. I'm really
excited about bringing some new energy to the Dashboard! My rails3 branch
is here: http://github.com/sodabrew/puppet-dashboard

I have experience working on Puppet modules, recently helping with the
vcsrepo module, and have written quite a few system manifests in my day job
-- but I'll generally stay focused on the Dashboard.

Going forward, I'll begin helping to review pull requests to Puppet
Dashboard 1.2, and ask for reviewers and testers for the Rails 3 branch to
help promote it as the next mainline version of open source Puppet
Dashboard.

Cheers,
Aaron