In an amusing twist of recursion, we're testing out the ARM process defined in
ARM-0[1] first on ARM-0 itself. We'll move the other ones along in the process
this afternoon, but this got to the point in the workflow where we "declare
1.0" and submit it to governors (basically anyone who cares to participate) via
the list.  From here, if there are strong objections we'll rework it with
further feedback, bump the version and try again when concerns have been
addressed.

This one is a bit of a strange example but please do read through and comment;
if you're interested in working on other ARMs a few of us are on the
#puppet-dev IRC channel going through them now. Logs will be up on
puppetlogs.com[2] as soon as the date rolls over.

[1] https://github.com/puppetlabs/armatures/blob/master/arm-0.arm/arm.md
[2] http://www.puppetlogs.com/puppetdev/%23puppet-dev-2013-03-26.log.html

Eric Sorenson - eric.soren...@puppetlabs.com
#puppet irc: eric0