On May 24, 2013, at 7:33 AM, christian.le.fl...@gmail.com wrote:

> So catalog caching takes less than 2 sec. but there's something else
> indicated by three lines starting with "###" that takes up a big part of the
> 11 sec. Can you tell me what this is or how I can find it out?

At that time the catalog is being compiled on the master, so you should look
there -- in puppet 3.2 you can add the '--profile' flag to your agent run which
will cause additional profiling information to be logged on the master.

See this link for more info:
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/3/reference/release_notes.html#better-profiling-and-debugging-of-slow-catalog-compilations

Eric Sorenson - eric.soren...@puppetlabs.com
#puppet irc: eric0