Yeah, I've looking into this but it would require a bit of re-tooling for
us. We currently just summarize everything in our completed column, if we
broke it out by week we'd have to add some logic to the summarize method to
figure out which week the card actually fell in.

I'm not saying this isn't a good idea, it's just a bit more of an
investment than I'd like to spend at the moment given that cron is much
more disciplined than I am.