On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 8:17 PM, badgerious <badge...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Re: the yard docs, I think they are generally pretty good for API docs,
> and it looks like most of the stuff is in fact documented in the code, but
> not appearing in generated output for some reason. I took a quick look but
> didn't see any obvious reason for this. I'd be willing to donate some spare
> time (admittedly a bit scarce at the moment) to making yard docs more
> useful.

We've set YARD up so that documentation is only generated for methods and
classes with an '@api' tag. When we switched to using YARD we decided to
take that approach because there were so many comments interpreted as
documentation that were either blatantly wrong or not documentation at all.
Any effort toward improving docs is welcome.

-Patrick