On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Stuart Cracraft <smcracr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. I would like just a simple command-line program which parses all
> the yaml files and reports in a very simple plain-text way. That's all.
> Nothing fancy.
>
> The point is we want to know what Puppet is proposing to do in
> noop mode on servers...
>
> Thanks for any insights you may have.
>
> I'd like to avoid having to write YARP (Yet Another Ruby Program).

Hi Stuart,

It looks like you've been posting very similar questions to multiple
mailing lists, which makes it difficult to follow the conversation and
tends to clog the inboxes of the 6600+ people subscribed to these
lists.

I wanted to provide you with a gentle reminder of our community
guidelines. While I encourage you to read the entire guidelines
document, please make sure you have a look at the "Avoid
Cross-Posting" section in the mailing list guidelines.

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/community/community_guidelines.html

Thanks,
Dawn Foster
Director of Community