Just finished up the PR triage. Thanks to everyone who showed up (Dominic,
Jeremy, Erik) for your help!

This week we took a look at a couple puppet PRs, since Dominic and Jeremy
were the submitters. After that we tackled Facter, Hiera, and Stdlib since
we had gotten pretty behind on those. The next one will be much more
concentrated on puppet again.

The timing of the next one is a bit of a problem. Next Wednesday is
Christmas, the Wednesday after that is New Year's, and so by the current
schedule the next PR triage would be on January 8th 2014. Any suggestions
for a time in there where there should be an off-schedule triage? Or should
we just wait until next year?

Here are my notes about what we went over:

Puppet:
2061: Looked good. Merged in.
2169: Some concerns about loosening up permissions on the private key.
Jeremy joined and discussed it with us. The reason is to make it easier for
a Puppetdb setup to use the puppet keys. Concerns with security caused us
to pull it into our next week's work so that we can look at it some more.

Facter:
578: Looks like some good changes and removes undocumented functionality.
It also brings it in line with how puppet loads facts (since it doesn't use
facter for that).
577: skipping
575: skipping
574: Looked good to Kylo. They are handling it
563: Looks like the upstream change hasn't been put in yet. Pinging to
figure it out.
560: Several problems with it (executes code on loading and would cause
problems on windows). Defer it until structured facts are a little more
mature.
559: Also looks like a great addition once structured facts are in place,
in which case it would be a module.
555: It is failing tests and duplicates code from the domain fact. We'd
like to get some examples of where the old code was going wrong so that we
can understand what the issue was in the first place.
513 & 499: We'll merge into stable and do a 1.7.5, but are going to handle
this differently for facter 2

Hiera:
160: Josh will take a look at it and see if it is still needed. Merge if it
is.

Stdlib:
198: pushed back suggesting that we avoid changing semantics. Suggested a
different name.
201: pull into our next sprint to just do it ourselves.
202 & 206: closing since it would break some existing uses (even if they
are bad). It is also unneeded in Puppet 4.
203: Harmless and so merged. We really shouldn't be using the shebang lines
anyway.
205: suggest that it is better kept out of stdlib. Stdlib has a tendency to
grow without bounds and we'd like to avoid that.
208: seems good to have stdlib conform to lint.
211: Looked good. Merged in.