Sorry about the delay in getting this out.

Joined:

Errr....people. I forgot to write this down at the time.

Puppet:

Held over2200: Solaris versions with timestamps. Contributor supplied
solaris packages to repro. In our backlog to fix ourselves. 3.6. Closing
because it isn't making any progress
2276: Remove debian as provider for ubuntu. No response from contributor,
we will fix ourselves. *Finch *to grab this week
2247 - Purging ssh keys. Still want to do this for 3.6
2012: Waiting on contributor. Josh adding another note. Closing because it
isn't making any progress2067: zypper, pushed to 3.6
2117: *Andy* or *Henrik* to follow up. Merged
2342: Cron user/target properties. Good to go, needs one spec test fix then
*Charlie* to merge in. New ticket for long-term solution.
2388: yum install_options: Still waiting for contributor
2387: yum lock: concerns about leaving the db open. *Finch* to ask for a
reproduction case.
2385: *Charlie* to merge
2383: suse chkconfig behavior. No tests or ticket, *Adrien* to comment with
some questions.
2378: factoring tar to work more x-platform. *Adrien* to find out about
gzip and help with specs
2366: pkgdmg errors on eject due to (at least) spotlight. Needs a ticket.
Moses: just do the eject (the temp copy is another way to fail).
*Adrien*to add comments.
2349: 80000 certs - wow! Looks reasonable. *Peter H* to take a look at it.
2346: Add 2.1.0 to travis. *Peter H* to squash, fix the message, and merge.
2327: Consensus reached! We'll pull it in for 3.6
2331: Pull in for 3.6.0
2322: Seems like a safe performance fix. *Josh* to merge it in
2319: Charlie to retarget at master and merge if tests are all okay.
2311: We'd like to try this out and see if there's a better way to handle
there not being any provider. *Andy* to add a test and merge in.

Fresh:

2304: Why isn't it merged yet? *Finch* to merge
2410: *Andy* to fix up commit message and merge in.
2112: *Finch* to fix up and merge in.
2403: *Peter* will try it out on an arch box once he gets home, merge if
good.
2309: Would rather see held stay as ensure and a version parameter pulled
out. *Finch* to add comment
2119: *Andy* contacted moses. He is looking over it now.

--
Andrew Parker
a...@puppetlabs.com

*Join us at PuppetConf 2014, September 23-24 in San Francisco - *
http://bit.ly/pupconf14