I want to encourage everyone on the -dev list to attend the Puppet
Contributor Summit at PuppetConf on Monday, September 22 in San
Francisco.

I'm hoping to see a mix of people who are already contributing along
with some new faces of people who want to start making more
contributions to Puppet, modules and related projects.

We will have two separate tracks (Modules and Puppet Core projects)
and a couple of presentations, but most of the time will be available
for informal hacking time.

It's free to anyone attending PuppetConf (register before the end of
July to get the "EarlyBird" discount). You can get all of the details
here: http://2014.puppetconf.com/contributor-summit

We did the first Puppet Contributor Summit in Belgium earlier this
year, and I'm hoping to do another European one in early 2015 for
those of you who won't be at PuppetConf this year. You can read about
some of the discussions from the first Puppet Contributor Summit here:
http://puppetlabs.com/blog/puppet-contributor-summit-european-edition

I hope to see you at an upcoming Contributor Summit!

Thanks,
Dawn Foster
Director of Community
http://puppetlabs.com/community