On 2014-07-31 22:16, John Bollinger wrote:
[good points]

Just a quick note that I'm mainly agreeing with John's points: Automatic (and inconsistent) stringification of non-string-titles is weird and confusing, thus should be avoided. Automatic flattening of arrays-of-strings is weird, but probably not confusing, thus can be allowed, should be documented and discouraged (e.g. point in the docs to explicit flattening).

Regards, David
--
* Always looking for people I can help with awesome projects *
G+: https://plus.google.com/+DavidSchmitt