On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:55 AM, Dominic Cleal <dclea...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 26/08/14 18:23, Eric Sorenson wrote:
> > The repos are live now and you can try them out by following these
> directions:
> >
> https://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/puppetlabs_package_repositories.html#using-the-nightly-repos
>
> It appears that Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) packages are missing from the
> Facter nightlies, though Puppet's present.  Could they be built too?
>
> Otherwise I'm happy to say that the Foreman test suite is green on EL6,
> F19, Debian 7 (Wheezy) and Ubuntu 12.04, with Puppet and Facter
> nightlies.  It'll run twice a week from now on, testing a bunch of
> modules, master/agent setups and Foreman integration.

That is great! Is this on http://ci.theforeman.org/? If so, which jobs? I'm
curious to see details of what is tested.

Thanks!
Kylo

> --
> Dominic Cleal
> Red Hat Engineering

Kylo Ginsberg
k...@puppetlabs.com

*Join us at PuppetConf 2014 <http://www.puppetconf.com/>, September
20-24 in San Francisco*
*Register by September 8th to take advantage of the Final Countdown
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/puppetconf-2014-tickets-7666774529?discount=FinalCountdown>
*
*—**save $149!*