On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Daniele Sluijters <
daniele.sluijt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First, congratulations this is awesome and will make a lot of people very
> happy!

Thanks, that's great to hear!

> Second, typo in the README: puppet strings serever, that's one 'e' too
> many.

Quite a few people noticed this typo, it's officially been fixed in the
repository. That change just hasn't made it up to the Forge yet.

> Third, is there an example module annotated with yard-style documentation
> to give a people an idea of how to get this going? Some examples in the
> README would also work.

That's a good point, we'll try to come up with some examples of recommended
documentation style.

> Fourth, the Project URL on the Forge points to JIRA, I would expect that
> to point to Github and the Report Issues to point to JIRA (which is does).

As above, a pull request was also opened for that issue and has been
merged. :)

>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-dev/870b8c65-fd60-42b9-8277-c51bd1fe71b9%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-dev/870b8c65-fd60-42b9-8277-c51bd1fe71b9%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Hailee Kenney
hai...@puppetlabs.com
Associate Software Developer, Puppet Labs