I wanted to let everyone know about some upcoming events where we need
contributions from the Puppet community.

Do you contribute to Puppet core projects, Forge modules or other
Puppet community projects? If so, you should join us in Ghent, Belgium
on February 4 for the 3rd Puppet Contributor Summit:
http://contributorsummitfeb2015.eventbrite.com/

The Puppet Contributor Summit is being held the day after
ConfigManagmentCamp, which is right after FOSDEM. ConfigManagementCamp
has a Puppet room, and FOSDEM has a bunch of devrooms, including one
for configuration management and another for testing / automation. I'm
one of the organizers for both of the config management events, and
we're looking for Puppet talks along with other topics.
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/#contributions

If you can't travel to Belgium, you should join us for our online
#puppethack contributor event over IRC on December 4 or at one of our
regular pull request triage hangouts.
https://puppetlabs.com/community/contributor-events

We have Call for Proposals (CFPs) open for Puppet Camps in Portland,
Amsterdam, LA (SCALE), Phoenix, Denver, Austin, and Berlin (OSDC). I
would love to see more talk proposals:
https://puppetlabs.com/community/puppet-camp#2465

Beginner, intermediate or advanced:
* FOSDEM, ConfigManagementCamp, Puppet Contributor summit and
#puppethack are more for intermediate / advanced Puppet users. If
you've been using Puppet for a while or want to propose talks about
advanced topics, these are the events for you.
* Puppet Camps tend to have a lot of beginners in the audience, so
talks about getting started with some aspect of Puppet or other
beginner topics for talk proposals are encouraged! If you are a
beginner, you should attend a camp, and if you are a more intermediate
/ advanced user, submit a talk proposal.

More details about all of these topics can be found in my blog post:
https://puppetlabs.com/blog/speak-puppet-camp-attend-puppet-contributor-summit

Regards,
Dawn Foster
Director of Community