Hi,

I have below linux script

cre_disk=$(ls /dev/sd[b-z])

for disk in $cre_isk
do
pvcreate $i
done

My understanding from the above code is, it is checking the sdb,sdc..sdz
disk file.
if it exist, then do physical volume creation.

what my requirement is, need to convert the above linux into puppet(lvm
creation).
I know the command for physical volume creation

physical volume{'/dev/sdb':
ensure => 'present'
}

I am not sure how to check the physical disk (cre_disk=$(ls /dev/sd[b-z])).
is there any resource available or puppet would take care without any
resource.