On 2015-23-04 21:36, Corey Osman wrote:
Yea, since I don't actually run evaluation at this point I only need a
manifest to parse.

I am using this in my project:
http://github.com/logicminds/puppet-retrospec if you are curious.   I am
thinking I may need to hot swap parser versions during manifest
inspection in order to produce the same output for future parser code..

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I will have a look at the
catalog preview tool which I assume is useful for comparing 4.x catalogs
with 3.x catalogs.

Yes, as well as 4x catalogs with eachother. This will be part of PE 3.8 release, and it is a PE only feature.

- henrik